Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stargate Atlantis "Outsiders"

Again I am disappointed. The show was predictable. I knew that the village leader was part of John's plan when he went to the prisoners and told their leader that they should turn over the people the wraith asked for. I was disappointed that John would sacrifice the lives of these humans in an attempt to get the people off the planet. But in a way they would have died anyway just leaving them there. This way they weren't fed upon which would have been far more painful than being blown up. But still it seemed almost inhuman. The Rodney thing however was brilliant but I saw that coming as well. As I said before I want to be surprised, thrilled, and excited. Bringing in some old friends and enemies would be a good way to excite the audience.

No comments: